Hello dear readers! In this article we will analyze the technique of performing the best ab exercises. Do not forget to see a beautiful ab muscles, you need not only to perform the exercises, but also to follow a diet, as well as adhere to the correct mode of the day. Let’s start!
Ab roller – quick way to pump ab muscles?
It is often believed that twisting with the Ab roller is the best exercise for the development of abdominal abdominal muscles – but is this really the case? Peter Francis, a professor at San Diego State University, has set himself the task of identifying the most effective press exercise using scientific methods.
In the course of his study, the effect of 5 exercises on the abdominal muscles in 30 men aged 20–45 years was evaluated. Using the equipment for electromyography measured the load in the upper, lower and lateral groups of the muscles of the ab.
This is one of the best exercises for sculpting muscles that can be done at home without any problems. It is very simple to perform and you will not need any exercise equipment.
- Lie on your back on the mat and bend your knees.
- Rest your feet on the floor and spread them to the width of your hips.
- Cross your arms behind your head or lock them in front of your chest.
- Tear off your upper body from the mat on the exhale and return to the starting position while inhaling. Be careful not to tear the lower back from the mat!
- Make 7 sets of 10 repetitions.
There are various variations of this exercise. For example, you can cross your knees or, instead of lifting the body, turn it, trying to touch the knees with your elbows one by one.
This simple exercise is well known to all. It helps to quickly strengthen the abdominal muscles. In addition, it also improves coordination.
- Lie on your back, stretch your legs and join your hands behind your head.
- Bend the right knee and press it to the stomach, and then lift the body and touch the left elbow of the right knee.
- The left leg remains extended and the body moves diagonally.
- Now lower the right leg and repeat the exercise on the left side, with the right elbow and left knee.
- Make 4 sets of 10 repetitions on each side.
Another great exercise for the abdominal muscles. It deservedly gained great popularity in recent years.
The plank is often made in yoga and pilates classes, and it is great for strengthening your abdominal muscles. The goal is to stay in this position as long as possible.
- Lie on your stomach. Press your hands to the floor or with your forearms and tips of your toes.
- Ensure that the body and the legs form a straight line. In this case, you can not arch the waist!
- Stay in this position as long as possible.
With the help of the strap you will work out the muscles of the whole body, and not just the press.
To begin with, we advise you to stand in the bar for one minute, then rest for 30 seconds and repeat the exercise.
Working muscles: oblique abdominal muscles, deltoid muscles, thighs, chest, buttocks.
- Position the side rail with the support on the elbow. Place your other hand along the body. One leg should be slightly ahead of the other. Tighten your abdominal muscles. Try to keep the body in such a position that the pelvis does not sag.
- You can increase your skill in the dynamic side bar. Take the initial position of the side plate – the legs should lie on the floor.
- Begin to raise the body, straining the abdominal muscles.
- Perform either of these two strips for 30 seconds.
And the last, but not effective, exercise. It will tone the abdominal muscles and make the stomach flat. First, do it with your own weight, but then add weight. These can be discs, dumbbells, weights, or even bottles filled with water.
- Sit down, bend your knees slightly and tilt the body backwards.
- Tear the heels off the floor so that the shins are parallel to the floor, and take the disc from the bar with both hands.
- Now turn the body to the right. Hold this position and return to the starting position. Now repeat the same on the left side.
As we have said, the main thing is a positive attitude and consistency. You will definitely get a beautiful ab!
AB exercises by the system crossfit
This exercise helps to strengthen the muscles of the whole body and build muscle.
- Lie on your back, bend your legs and spread your knees to the sides so that your feet are touching each other.
- Join hands behind head.
- Lift the case and touch the toes with the tips of the fingers.
If this exercise seems too easy for you, you can do it with a weighting agent.
Make 4 sets of 15 repetitions.